Requirements For Hajj & Umrah Visas
- One application form fully completed and signed by the applicant.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- The passport should be in order and valid for at list 6 months.
- visa applications should be dealt with only through a Hajj & Umrah visa services agents
- A meningitis immunisation certificate. (Pilgrims must have their immunisation at least ten days before travelling)
- Children aged one year and over and traveling on a parent's passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned. Their photograph must also be affixed to the application form.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mohram, the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or nephew. The accompanying Mohram must be at least 17 years old.
- All non-UK passport holders must have permanent residency in the UK.