Nutrition Tips for Frequent Travellers
Advices to frequent travellers
Gaining weight sometimes would be inevitable for frequent travellers, busy business people and stressful workers. Especially, we eat more than the usual time during our journeys. Somehow, we feel free ourselves and love to eat many things in either business trips or holidays. We have presented some journey advices to your attention below.
- Start your day with breakfast. Avoid open buffet breakfasts and processed meat and meat products. Try to prefer Mediterranean style breakfasts (cheese, vegetables, whole grain bread, fruits and etc).
- Having protein-rich nutritions keep you fuller longer. We should prefer grilled, blanched or baked oven meats to eat. Also, we should strictly avoid fried products.
- Pay more attention to keep yourselves more active when you eat fast foods.
- Weather changes and prolonged sitting effect the bowel movements. To keep the bowel motilities heatlhy;
- We need to pay attention to have a vegetable at least once a day.
- Eat brown bread instead of white bread.
- Give priority to walking in daily life.
- A cup of green tea may accelerate the bowel movements.
- Having apricot, plum, pear helps your bowel to work properly.
- Lastly, to keep our body energetic and agile throughout our journey we need to have adequate liquid in our body. We usually drink less because of the toilet restrictions. We need to drink at least 1.5 litres water in a journey. It allows our digestive and circulating systems to work properly. You need to have healthy foods in your journey as you should do in your daily life. Furhermore, you can also compensate occasional malnutrition by having the right foods in your next meal.